Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm pregnant!

On February 14, 2008 we found out we would be adding to our little family of three.We were so excited! When I took the home test Joe didn't believe it to be accurate so he told me to go to WalMart and buy the kind that tells you clearly with words! I bought the new test and with no surprise to me it came back positive as well. We were excited beyond words. I called Mom, Dad, and Kim and said "Happy Valentine's Day from me, Joe, and the kids." Everyone said, "um, kids?" and I said, "that's right, I'm pregnant!" Everyone knew that we had been trying and that we were again going through fertility treatments. Nobody thought it would happen so quickly for us this time. After all, it had taken us close to 3 years to get pregnant with Logan and this time we had only been trying for a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment