Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our first ultrasound

The beginning of my pregnancy was very uneventful, just like when I was pregnant with Logan. I didn't really experience any symptoms with Logan. With the twins I had slight morning sickness that didn't last long at all. The only difference was that with the twins I was exhausted all the time! I don't know if that was more due to the fact that I was carrying twins or if it was because I was chasing around a 2 year old! Logan sure does have some energy!

All of my doctors appointments were going very well. Finally, at 20 weeks I got to have my big ultrasound! We couldn't wait to see if we would have boys, girls, or one of each! The tech measured Baby B first because he was more cooperative (at the time!). She asked if we wanted to know the gender because she had a clear shot. We did, so she said "it's a boy!" I was thrilled! I really wanted Logan to have at least 1 little brother. I looked at Joe and said "that will be Connor Joseph." We had already decided on 2 boys names, but were unsure of girls names. When she finished up Connor's measurements she moved on to Baby A. Again, she told us she had a clear shot so asked if we were ready to know the gender. Of course we said yes. "It's....another boy!" Joe's first response was "boy I feel sorry for you, I'll have to buy you a big bottle of Advil!" While there was a part of me that had hoped one of them would be a girl I was still thrilled with this news. As you already know, Baby A then became "Jason Lane."

No comments:

Post a Comment